TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Denver Ballet Guild Website
Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use:
As our organization, membership and benefits change from time to time, we expect this Terms and Conditions of Use to change as well. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time, for any reason, and will signal a change by revising the "Last updated" date at the bottom of this page.
- Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the DBG website are available only with registration, login and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password ("Personal Login Information"), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. The DBG is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact DBG immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
- User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the DBG website and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the DBG website by other users or with the DBG's operation and management of the DBG website. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the DBG website, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through an DBG registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, the DBG reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the DBG website. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the DBG website, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including the DBG, through your use of the DBG website.
- Proprietary Rights. The content of the DBG website includes, without limitation, (i) the DBG's trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively "DBG Marks"); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, databases, products, services, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the DBG website (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as "DBG Content"). DBG Content is the property of the DBG, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any DBG Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the DBG or the owner of such content if the DBG is not the owner. Any use of the DBG Marks without the DBG's express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the DBG Content, including any such notices appearing on any DBG Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the DBG website.
- The DBG retains the right to utilize any photographs, videos and other visual materials obtained at DBG events on this website and other marketing materials.
- Responsibility for Use of the Internet and the DBG website. Use of the Internet and the DBG website is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. The DBG does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the DBG website over the Internet or other communication network. The DBG shall not be obligated to correct or update the DBG website, the DBG Content or the User-Generated Content and the DBG shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the DBG website.
- Third Party Information. The DBG website may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, User-Generated Content or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the DBG website are those of the respective third party and not of the DBG or its affiliates. The DBG makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third-party materials, information, services or products.
- Advertisers. The DBG website may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the DBG website does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by the DBG. The DBG shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the DBG website. Further, the DBG shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third-party advertisers appearing on the DBG website. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third-party advertisers.
- Links to Third Party website. The DBG website may provide links to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which the DBG exercises no control. The appearance of any such third-party links (provided by the DBG or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the DBG website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Links to DBG website and DBG Content. Links posted by third parties to the DBG website and/or DBG Content may not use the DBG trademark or logo and shall not suggest that the DBG promotes or otherwise endorses any third-party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, website, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the DBG website shall be the responsibility of the linking party. The DBG reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates the DBG's rights or causes interruption or deterioration of DBG Content.
- Warranties Disclaimed. THE DBG WEBSITE AND DBG CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." NEITHER THE DBG, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY "DBG PARTIES") PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) THE DBG WEBSITE OR DBG CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO THE DBG WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE DBG WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) DBG CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE DBG WEBSITE. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Limitation of Liability. THE DBG PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING (i) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE DBG WEBSITE AND/OR ANY DBG CONTENT; (ii) FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THE DBG WEBSITE AND/OR DBG CONTENT; (iii) FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE; (iv) OUT OF THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GOODS, CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE DBG WEBSITE, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE DBG WEBSITE; (v) FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (vi) FROM STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE DBG WEBSITE; (vii) FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE DBG WEBSITE ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND THE DBG'S CONTROL; (viii) OUT OF THE USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, THE DBG CONTENT; (ix) OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE DBG WEBSITE (x) OUT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR ADVERTISED ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITE; OR (xi) OUT OF ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE DBG WEBSITE OR DBG CONTENT.
- Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the DBG website must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Last Updated: April 30, 2018